International Commercial Arbitration, Fall 1992, New York University, School of Continuing Education. Developed course as an introduction for non-lawyers to the legal and practical aspects of arbitration as well as to its institutions. A simulated arbitration is conducted by the students under the instructor’s supervision. A research seminar paper is required instead of a final examination. Course is designed for 12 classes of two hours each. Syllabus prepared; binder assembled of collected law articles, statutes, conventions and treaties, arbitration institutional rules and publications.
- Panelist, Mediation Skills Training Program, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, May 1995.
- Panelist, Program on Mediation, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, May 1995.
- Speaker, International Arbitration and ADR, Vietnam International Arbitration Centre at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam, Saigon and Hanoi, April 1995.
- Panelist, ADR Programs in the U.S. District Courts, New York County Lawyers Association, New York, March 1995.
- Panelist, Arbitration, Mediation and Other ADR Methods, Advanced ALI-ABA Course of Study, New York, November 1993.
- Panelist, Court Dispute Resolution Procedures, Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution, Toronto, October 1993.
- Speaker, Dispute Resolution in the Eastern District of New York, Employee Benefits Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, September 1993.
- Panelist, How to Handle Arbitrations in New York State and Federal Courts, Practicing Law Institute, New York, April 1993.
- Speaker, Everything You Wanted to Know About ADR But Were Afraid to Ask, Society of Maritime Arbitrators, New York, January 1993.
- Panelist, Arbitration and Mediation: Making Alternative Dispute Resolution Work For You, Connecticut Bar Association, Cromwell, Connecticut, September 1992.
- Speaker, International Arbitration, Connecticut Bar Association, Section of International Law, New Haven, March 1992.
- Speaker, International Arbitration, Brooklyn Law School, Breakfast Meeting of Graduate Law Students and Law Faculty, February 1992.
- Panelist, Arbitration in the Americas, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, January 1991.
- Panelist, Going International: International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, State Bar of Michigan at Ann Arbor, November 1990.